Monday, April 27, 2009

Double Challenge

Well, I wasn't sure if I was going to complete this card in time, but I did! This card actually works for two challenges. The first is the April Challenge #1 for GKD, and the second is the sketch challenge for Stamp TV. I started by coloring my image with copic markers. Then I stamp my sentiment and traced the center of the nestabilities tag, and then cut it out and adhered it to the nestabilities tag. I attached it to the card using ribbon. I added the ticket corner punch and brads to decorate the corners of the card. I also added the flower to decorate the "corner" of the focal image. The paper for this card is by K and Company, I love the wave pattern on this paper!





That's all for now. Have a super week!



2 comments:

  1. I love your style.. its a lot like mine. I will be back to check out what ya got new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Very simple and clean - love your colors! Great job (happy face!)...

    ReplyDelete