Saturday, April 25, 2009

Exciting News and April Challenge #3

First I'd like to share some exciting news! I won the Sketch Challenge on Stamp TV!! I was absolutely stunned!! I never win anything, so I was VERY excited over this news. AND, for the prize I was able to pick out a free set from Gina K?! That is a very generous prize!! I decided to choose Tropical Flowers :)




Next, this week Gina K. also released new stamp sets and along with the release there are three challenges to participate in over at SCS. The prize is a free stamp set!! Also, if you use Gina K. stamps you are entered into the drawing twice! I started with the third one, use a sentiment or image to create a background and use it as your focal image. I chose to use the set Happy Harvest by Gina K to complete this challenge. I stamped the leaf image using dark moss chalk ink to create the background. For the focal image I stamped the leaves on a lighter shade of green and cut them out. I also stamped the sentiment in rich cocoa memento ink to compliment the leaves. I added cranberry as an accent color, I love this color combo.

That's all for now, off to complete the other challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment