Sunday, April 26, 2009

GKD Recipe Challenge

Two down one to go..... I guess I am going backwards completing the challenges over at SCS. This is April Challenge #2: Yummy Recipe. The requirements for this card recipe were:

1. one piece of pattern paper

2. two different ribbons

3. three eyelets


The paper I chose was from the new Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad Wisteria. I chose to cut the paper into rectangles, because I thought it looked like a window. The eyelets are by Dritz from Michaels sewing notions department. The ribbon is from Michaels. The focal image is the "Home tweet Home" stamp set by Rupa Shevde from GKD. My lovely sister let me borrow this stamp set. I colored in the image with copics and outlined it in cold stone by Prismacolor. My Mom helped me pick out the color choices for this cute bird. I used the petite oval nestabilities to cut this image out and matted it with the scallop petite oval nestabilities.

Thanks for stopping by, off to do the last challenge, laundry, and grocery shopping. (Too bad I can't do them in that order?!)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri! You have a very nice blog - I just signed up to follow you (hope you don't mind). Feel free to stalk me as well, if you'd like! Love your card - it's lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete