Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Part 2


This is the other card I made for Mother's Day, for my Mom. I know, I know, the cabbage flower again?! I just love it!! This time I used peachy colors for the theme, because it went with the calendar that I made for her. Details include: pattern paper Martha Stewart, border punch: new ek success border punch, su oval punches, martha stewart tag punch, hero arts happy mom's day, and ribbon by offray. I used the sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers for the layout of this card.


And....here is the calendar that I made for my Mom! I got the idea from the blog Creative Stampin Spot.






















That's all for now and probably until the weekend. This is my last week of school!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) So I just am trying to make it through the week! Then I will be doing a lot more posting while I am enjoying my summer vacation!!




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment