Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh Baby!

Everyone is having babies in our family! So here is another baby card for a baby shower! I used one of the sketches for the Verve Release Challenge: VSJUN05. This pickles and ice cream pattern paper is an old pattern paper that I stocked up on, because I thought it would be fun for mommies-to-be! It was made by treehouse designs, I tried doing a google search to find it but didn't have much luck. The focal image and sentiment are from the Amuse set: Baby Wishes. I colored the image with copic markers, and embossed it with nestabilities. The brown cardstock is by GKD and I embossed it with the CB baby embossing folder. The scalloped edge was made with Martha Stewart's mini heart scallop border punch. The ribbon is by American Crafts. For the sentiment I stamped it rich cocoa and punched it out with a 1 inch circle punch. Then I used the ek success 1 1/4 inch scallop circle punch to mat it. The bottom of the card is embossed using the CB swiss dots embossing folder.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment