Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stamp TV Weekly Sketch Challenge


I wasn’t sure if I was going to complete this sketch challenge from Stamp TV on time this week. When I saw the sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but every time I went to make it something came up.

For this sketch I used the set Framed Flowers. I stamped the images in true black ink by Papertrey. Then I cut out and embossed the flowers using the square nestabilities. Next I stamped the sentiment and cut out and embossed it using the label nestabilites, and attached it behind the patterned paper panel. The red embellishments are self adhesive nailheads that I picked up at Archiver’s. The patterned paper is by Kaiser: Ebony and Ivory: Penelope. I attached the squares with pop dots to give the card dimension, and added a red/black ribbon to add some color.

That’s all for now! Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment