Saturday, August 15, 2009

No stamps?!

Eeek! I didn't use any stamps?! I was using the technique of the week from Stamp TV, inking your cuttlebug folder, and I guess I got carried away with the technique!! I started with the Halloween Sign cut and emboss combo, inked up the folder with cloud white versamagic ink for this one. Then I added the jack o lantern face from one of the new ek success punches!! Next, I inked up the spider web cb folder with the same white ink on chocolate chip cardstock. Added a cb spider, inked up the legs, and added googlie eyes. Lastly, I attached the green ribbon through the slot punch and tied it with twine. This is a fun technique, and I love the contrast it gives to the embossing folders! Check out Stamp TV for the video tutorial, see link on my sidebar.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: