Friday, May 28, 2010

Spring Card for Clean and Simple Challenge Round 3

Great news, guess who made it to the semi-finals for the Clean and Simple Design Team....me! Yeah! For this round we are to make a card that uses pop dots and a movable card. I'm having picture issues today, but this one finally turned out. This is the movable card for the challenge, it springs out at you when you open it up! The base of the card is crate patterned paper. I matted the focal image with lime green to make it pop a little bit. The stamp is by Penny Black, and I added some color using copic markers. The sentiment is from Papertrey's mega mixed messages, and lastly I added a dragonfly brad. This was a fun card to make! Thanks for looking, and hopefully I can get a good picture of my card that uses pop dots!



1 comment: