Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Time!

Here is my second card for the Clean and Simple Design Team Challenge. The theme for the challenge was summer. The weather here has certainly felt like summer, yesterday my thermometer reached 100 degrees! That is just a little to hot for my comfort level! So when the temps get back to the 80's I would love to be enjoying the sunshine in a comfortable lounge chair, and that is the theme to my card. The stamps are by Stampendous, and I relied on my stamp-a-ma-jig for the alignment of this card!!! I think I use that tool more than any other! Love it! I colored the lounge chairs with copic markers in summery colors, and outlined the images using a long rectangle nestability using a fine point pen. Then I remembered I had this sun die cut by Sizzix, and thought that would be a fun accent to this card. And all of these details were added to the wonderful Gina K designs pure luxury 120 lb white cardstock, love this paper!! That's all for now... enjoy the sunshine!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment