Friday, July 9, 2010

Thinking of You



We recently visited the Cooks Corner in Green Bay and while I was there my husband spotted a display of handmade cards for sale! Of course I had to check them out, I love getting inspiration from others! One of the cards I saw had a layout like this and I thought it was so fun, and something different! I had to try one! I started with the sentiment from Verve and used a variety of punches to make the gradual matting. Thank goodness I have such a variety of punches, it made life pretty easy for this one.

Stamps: Verve: Circular Sayings, SU: Thoughts and Prayers

Punches: ek success and marvy circle punches, su scallop circle

Accessories: gold brads, ribbon by American Crafts

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

Paper: DCWV paper pad, Bazzil Cardstock, GKD Cardstock

Thanks for looking!


3 comments: