Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stamp TV Christmas Challenge

I'm glad that Stamp TV is having these Christmas Challenges, it is getting me thinking about Christmas cards! Maybe I will get them finished early this year! This weeks challenge was to use a die cut or a punch. I love die cuts, so I had to use one! The snowflake that keeps this joy fold card closed is the die cut I chose. It is a Sizzix emboss and cut out die cut. I also tried out Gina's window technique that she shared on Stamp TV using the stamp set Blessed is the Season.

I tried the capture the glitz and glimmer here, I used my Sakura glitter pen to add some sparkles for the snow. But it was hard to get that on my picture.


And here is the inside. I stamped my image off once before stamping it on the inside so you can see the sentiment that I stamped in brown. You can see it better in real life, my pictures aren't the best today! I also added another snowflake on the inside, just because I love the snowflake! My papers are from Basic Grey's 6x6 Waissil Paper Pad.

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. I really like how you stamped the same image on the inside. I'm sure you can read the sentiment just fine. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete