Sunday, September 12, 2010

Big News!

You are not going to believe what I am about to share! I recieved a message from Splitcoast Stampers and I am the featured stamper this week!!!!! I cannot even express how excited I am over this, what an honor it is to be chosen! I think my husband thought I was going to have a heart attack when I found out! I just kept saying " No way, No way, NO WAY!!!" He was just a little confused...so I tried in my excited jumble of words to tell him, and then he was happy too!

After all of the excitement I just had to make a card! I have been wanting to participate in this week's SCS CAS challenge, but the ideas just weren't sparking. Then all of a sudden things started to come together. I used Gina K's Blessed is the Season set for this card. For the dove I embossed it with clear embossing powder, sponged Memento ladybug around the edges, wiped off any ink that got on the dove with a paper towel, and cut it out.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ginormous congrats to you!!!! You are so deserving, and I hope you have fun this week!!! Your card is wonderful!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete