Sunday, September 26, 2010

Clean and Simple Color Challenge


Well girls no luck with the Gina K. CSS. Thanks for all of the lovely comments on my card! Maybe next time! Congrats to Tara aka stampqueen!

The CAS color challenge on SCS was to use ivory, kraft, brown, red, and optional orange. I recently watched a tutorial on how to double emboss using nestabilities and a cuttlebug folder, and I had to try it. If you would like to see how this is done you can click here: Double Embossing. I like how it turned out. I will be using this technique again.

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. you're a winner to us! This is another beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Olga... you are definitely a winner in my eyes! Your card is amazing... off to check out the embossing link!

    ReplyDelete