Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweet Holiday Wishes

Wow, did life get busy all of a sudden! I've been preparing for parent teacher conferences, so I have been doing report cards on top of all of the rest of my busy work! Which means I have less time to stamp. But I snuck in a few minutes today! That's what I love about CAS cards, they don't take very long to make! Granted I had been planning it out in my head throughout the day, and when I got home it all came together.



I just love gingerbread, and these die cuts are cookie cutter die cuts from quickutz. They are just too cute! The peppermints are a stamp by whipper snapper that I colored and cut out. I popped one of them up with pop dots. The striped paper and sentiment are by Amuse. And I made the scalloped edge using su's scallop border punch. The layout for the card is from the clean and simple blog.



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is super,super adorable! Your so good at these CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca-uteness!! I LOVE those darling punched gingerbread people!! Great job with FTL113!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete