Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall to Layout Sketch

I found some time to participate in the fall to layout sketch this week. I chose to use a stamp from Perfect Presentation from Stampin Up. My Mom picked this up for me at a rummage sale this summer. I stamped using Martha Stewart inks, and punched out the snowflakes with a 7/8 inch circle punch and added a gem to the center of each. Then I stamped the whole image inking up with a green edge, popped it up on a scallop square, and added a gem. Next I broke out the stamp a ma jig and stamped my sentiment in black. The red mat is embossed with a snowflake embossing folder, and I popped up the white panel on top of this for more dimension.

That's all for now, thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! :)


3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I'm lucky, today is a holiday, no workie for me, then i don't work Fri., Sat., or Sundays, I'm gonna stamp, color and punch all weekend LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome.... love those great garage sale finds! Wish I was with Olga and had a long,long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great set, lucky you! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete