Monday, December 20, 2010

CAS Gingerbread Fall to Layout

Supplies: Stamps: SU and Amuse, Paper: Imaginence, bazzill, archiver's cs, Ink: Versamagic Jumbo Java, Accessories: su border punch, nestabilities, grosgrain ribbon, red gems


Here is a card using the latest fall to layout sketch. I added some patterned paper on the bottom... I thought it needed some more color. This is kind of an odd angle for the picture, my battery was dying when I was taking pics and I had to send them in the mail today so I couldn't take too many pics. Speaking of sending Christmas cards, my husband picked up our mail today and all of our Christmas cards that we sent were bundled in our mailbox. He had to add postage to all of our cards! I didn't think they seemed that heavy, but some of the ribbons were too thick to pass through the machine... The post office suggested we purchase the 64 cent stamps next year... oops!!! Well at least the recipients didn't have to pay extra postage this way. I'm always afraid that is going to happen, or that they will get sent back. This is such an expensive hobby!!


I'll be posting the rest of my Christmas cards this week. I needed just a couple more and made a series of cards that are all just a little bit different.


Have a great night, see you tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. I love this Terri.... so adorable! Have a very Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete