Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CAS Snowflake #1

Supplies: Stamps: Endless Creations, Ink: Pear Pizazz, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Paper: GKD white, Archiver's brown, Accessories: wrights ribbon, score buddy

This is the first card of the series of cards I made this weekend. There are four of them all of them just a little bit different. This is the most CAS of them all. I cuttlebugged the circles at the bottom of the white panel, stamped my snowflakes, added some score lines to frame my ribbon, and matted it on a brown base. And presto I was done... until I remembered I bought those cute winter embossing borders...check back tomorrow to see what I did with the embossing border. :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Now this is down right awesome! Love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Terri I love this, you out did your self! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete