Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh I Love Cherry Cobbler!

Supplies: Stamps: Stamp Collection American Crafts, Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler, Paper: GKD white, Accessories: Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Nestabilities, Wrights ribbon


Inside my box of goodies was a cherry cobbler ink pad, oh my I'm in love! What a beautiful color! I didn't order the seam binding, but I found this ribbon at Joann's by Wrights this summer and it matches perfectly! Over at the Cuttlebug Spot Blog their current challenge is to use your favorite embossing technique. I love the double embossed technique, it is so unique and gives cards such a polished look. So that is the technique I chose. If you are not familiar with the technique check it out here. I save my cardboard templates in a folder so when I want to use the same design I don't have to create the chipboard pieces again.



I've been working on the insides of my Christmas cards, next year I will need to fully complete my cards as I make them ahead.... Sometimes the insides can take just as much time as the outside, since I make such CAS cards!



That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment