Monday, January 10, 2011

A Day in the Snow

Supplies: Stamps: Tags Til Christmas, Northern Hearts Ink: Crumb Cake, versamagic night sky, white craft ink Paper: white, crumb cake, and navy blue from scraps Accessories: two tags die cut, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch circle punch, scallop border punch, glitter, northern flurry embossing folder, navy blue grograin ribbon, tim holtz applicator used to apply white craft ink on embossed snowflakes.

The CAS challenge this week was the theme of "A Day in the Snow." Ugh, I don't know about you but once Christmas is done, I could do without the white stuff! But, if the flakes must keep falling, we may as well make snowmen! They are just too darn cute! So that is how this card began, I found a snowman I wanted to use, and picked out some of my new goodies from my Stampin' Up order that I received today, and presto, a snowy card was made! :)

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, Terri - this is stunning! Love that touch of Kraft on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning like Patti J said... the snowflakes look great on paper :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card - the detailing is so amazing, first glance says simple but then you look further and go - wow. TFS

    ReplyDelete