Thursday, February 24, 2011

CAS Make Your Background

Supplies: Stamps: Whipper Snapper and Gina K Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Paper: Gina K. Accessories: Classic Oval Nestabilities, chalk

I made this for the CAS challenge at SCS to make your own background. I simply stamped the flower all of a 4x5.25 piece of paper, swiped on a little chalk to add some color, cut out an oval in the center, and popped it up on my card base using pop dots. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out using a nestabilities die cut and attached it to the base.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Love it.... it totally screams spring! Would love to see some spring around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, this is gorgeous, really! OMG, it's so soft and pretty - it would even make great wedding invites! I will definitely be trying this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!!! So clean and refreshing!! Bravo!!~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card..I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous backgrounD. I love the pink centres. Great job!

    ReplyDelete