Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hoppy Birthday

Supplies: Stamps: SU Unfroggetable Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Color Box: Sky Blue, SU Old Olive Paper: DCWV, blue, white, green, yellow, light blue, and orange cardstock Accessories: Cuttlebug frog, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, nestabilities, paper piercer, sponge, Offray ribbon, googly eyes, gems

I made this card for the Stamp TV sketch of the week. I turned the sketch to make it work with the frog die cut. I sponged on blue ink for the water, stamped my sentiment using my stamp a ma jig, and then added some punched butterflies. I also added some gems for some sparkle, and googly eyes to embellish the frog die cut. I sponged on the Old Olive ink around the die cut to add some color to the frog as well. Thanks so much for "hopping" by!


1 comment: