Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More "Hoppiness"


 

Supplies: Punches: SU wide oval punch, large oval punch, boho blossoms, 3/4 inch circle, 1/2 inch circle  Cuttlebug embossing folder ek success small circle punch  Paper: old olive, pear pizzazz, early espresso, white  Ink: old olive

I was checking out my favorite blogs today and Laurie posted the most adorable frog!  She linked it up to a video tutorial and I just had to make one.  The little guy goes together really quickly, and now I just want to make more! 

Thanks for "hopping" by!

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is just adorable! My DD LOVES frogs... I see making one in my future! When I get my craft room back (0=

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the CUTEST frog!! I am saving him in my "Punch Favorites"!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete