Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dino-mite Birthday


Supplies: Stamps: Whipper Snapper Paper: Basic Grey archaic, early espresso, crumb cake, xpress it white  Ink: Memento: rich cocoa, early espresso, crumb cake  Accessories: copic markers, cuttlebug funky circles, pinking sheers
My nephew turns 7 on Halloween, and as he gets older it gets harder to make a card for him.  I hope he is "in" to dinosaurs.  A couple of details about the card...I wanted to duplicate the rough circles on the patterened paper, so I cut out a circle from my Cuttlebug funky circles to make the frame.  And I stamped a dinosaur skull under the sentiment.  I stamped off on a piece of paper before stamping it.

That's all for now!  Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Terri! Your nephew is going to love getting this one!!! Thanks for sharing...have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card, Terri! Your nephew probably won't appreciate the Copics skills the way we do, but I'm sure he'll think it's as fantastic a card as we do! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just as cute as can be! That dp is perfect with your super cute little image!

    ReplyDelete