Sunday, October 9, 2011

You Color My World

Supplies: Stamps: Verve and Imaginence Paper: kraft and red  Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: white dmc floss, copic markers, liquid applique, needle, crystal effects

Well friends, I'm not sure where my mojo went but I have lost it.  I tried to make a card today, but all I have on my desk are cut up pieces of paper....  So I searched through my pictures and found this card that I hadn't posted.  I colored the rainbow with copic markers and added crystal effects to brighten up the colors, and added dimension to the cloud with liquid applique.  I remember looking at my DMC floss, and trying to match up the colors.  I was ready to head to Joann when I remembered I used copic markers to color my rainbow....so I used copic markers to color my white DMC floss to match the card.

 
I hope you all have a fantastic week, and I will continue to search for my mojo and hopefully be back soon with a new creation! :)


1 comment:

  1. You'll find it... I'm sure it's in your craft area somewhere! Your card is amazing, love the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete