Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello Kitty

Supplies: Stamps: wow flowers Paper: patterned paper?, pink, light pink, and white cardstock  Ink: pink pirouette  Accessories: Hello Kitty Tutorial, early espresso ribbon, top note, white gel pen, pink copic marker for details.

My niece is turning 4 this month and after they visited in November I found out that she loves Hello Kitty!  So she is having a Hello Kitty birthday, found a cute outfit and Hello Kitty treasures.  So I thought a theme card would be fun too.  I found a tutorial, listed above, and followed it.  I think it turned out pretty great, it took me awhile but it was worth it!  The image turned out pretty big, so I didn't have to add too many details to the actual card.
 
Thanks for looking and Happy Friday!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure she will love it... super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable!!!! You know she will love it, who wouldn't!!!

    ReplyDelete