Sunday, March 25, 2012

Don't fall off your chair...

Supplies: Stamps: Stampendous Daydream Changito Paper: GKD pure luxury cardstock Ink: Memento tuxedo black Accessories: copic markers, gems
I am finally posting!  Boy oh boy when it rains it pours, work is really killin' me this year.  I just can't seem to catch up.  I am sooo looking forward to Spring Break the first week of April.  I hope to at least spend one of the days cardmaking.  Today I squeezed in 15 minutes of time to make this card.  The featured stamper challenge on SCS was to case yourself! So I thought if I am making something I have already done it won't take too long.  I cased this card.  I changed the size of the card and left off the ribbon treatment.  I soo enjoyed coloring with my copic markers.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to stop by your blogs soon.
Have a great week!
Terri

2 comments:

  1. Well you haven't lost your touch (0= This is super adorable! Hope life slows down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't like the monkey but I have to admit this is a super cute card! (I love Fluffles - I'm a cat person but I may just have to get this one.) Nice job. Thank-you for showing me that there are normal humans out in cyberspace who love to do what I do but don't have the time to post everyday. (Sometimes I wonder if these people have a life or if there's something wrong with me that I'm not as prolific!) Don't get me wrong - I follow other blogs - its just that at times I start to feel very intimidated by what they accomplish. I love your style and am perfectly content to see what you've come up with whenever you post. Your quality is always worth the wait!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete