Sunday, June 24, 2012

CAS Pleated Style

Supplies: Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Friendly Phrases Paper: white, brights collection  Ink: PSX, Memento tuxedo black, pear pizzazz, and old olive  Accessories: fancy fan embossing folder, finishing touches edgelits, su ribbon, butterfly embosslit, gem, dimensionals

The challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments is to use pleating.  I'm not sure if this qualifies, I made a rosette by pleating the paper.  I have never made a rosette, so it was an adventure.  I wasn't sure how to attach it to the card, it just kept popping up when I wanted to lay it flat, LOL!  So I put a bunch of score tape on the back and hoped for the best.  Do you see all of my new SU goodies, it was fun to take them out and play! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

11 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is amazing! Love every little element!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally loving every detail on your card. The pleats are pure perfection. Thanks for being a part of this week's pleat challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. You did such a great job on the pleats for your first attempt, beautiful. Love your color choices and scene. Thank you for joining is at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! I love the colors, the little stamped flower, the rosette which you did a marvelous job with, and the clean embossed white base. Thanks for joining in at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Love the bright cheerful colors!!! Great job on the pleats!!! Love the use of all the new products!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I would say a rosette is a pleat! This card is a beauty. I love all the white with just a touch of (perfect) color. That embossing folder is being pushed to the top of my didn't care for but now like list. Thanks for joining us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love the bright colors against all the white and all the texture on top of texture! Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Clean and simple and very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW!!! This is just awesome!! Very very pretty!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #70 with a link back to your blog on 7-1-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hot glue your rosette onto a circle of paper then you can use mini dots or dimensionals to adhere it to your card =-)

    ReplyDelete