Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Splash of Color

Supplies: Stamps: Friendly Phrases  Paper: GKD white, cherry cobbler, lucky limeade, scraps of "baja breeze" and "cajun craze" (I did my best to get a scrap to match these colors)  Ink: Memento Tuxedo black and cherry cobbler marker  Accessories: SU eyelet border punch, Silhouette '3 set' doily, dimensionals

The color challenge on SCS today is cherry cobbler, lucky limeade, baja breeze, and cajun craze.  That is a lot of color for this CAS gal...so I used a lot of white. :)  What do you think of those doilies??!!  I cut them out with my Silhouette, and made a background for them too (to add that splash of color.)  I thought the eyelet border coordinated well with the doiles, and then I popped up the main panel with dimensionals and popped up the doilies with dimensionals.  I added a gem to the center of the doilies, and stamped my sentiment using the stamp a ma jig.

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

2 comments: