Friday, April 5, 2013

Under the Weather

Supplies: Stamps: Amuse and Whipper Snapper  Paper: white and pink cardstock  Accessories: pink twine, oval punch, dimensionals, SU cloud embossing folder, Darice embossing easy frame, nestabilities, copic markers
I picked up the Darice embossing easy frames and tried them out.  They work great!  I wanted more of a frame around the focal image, so I embossed an oval nestabilities.  It flattened out the clouds...so I ran it through again and some of the clouds were on the oval frame I embossed...  So instead of continuing this endless battle, I got out my stylus and smoothed out the embossed oval frame the best I could.  Next time I think I will use the Darice easy frame and a stylus to emboss a frame. 
 
I added a sidewalk to my focal image, and popped up the main panel for some dimension wih the sentiment.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Terri


2 comments:

  1. Darling card. Love the way you made your focal image pop and the added sidewalk. Very cute cloud embossing folder too. Nicely done card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it come home soon I want to copy but you have my order. I will call soon! Do you have the stamp in a boy?

    ReplyDelete