Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chocolate Is the Answer

Supplies: Stamps: Amuse  Ink: early espresso and Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Paper cut cream  and Bazzill scrap of pink  Accessories: Stampin Up piercing guide, Silhouette banner cut file, copic markers, 1 3/4 inch circle punch, Kaiser chocolate pearls, dimensionals. silver and white gel pens

I have been out of the loop for awhile, and after completing the challenges on Splitcoast I keep finding myself wandering into my stamping room!  I found this challenge on CASology, and I wanted to play along.  These Amuse images are just too cute, and I have to agree chocolate IS the answer! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

9 comments:

  1. Hi Terri ... thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
    I really like the use of the banner behind your image. Nice accent without being to much and your sentiment is just to cute!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Yummy !! And I think the answer is a GREAT one!
    (though ouch, I am trying to be so good lately!!)

    Thanks for your enthusiasm for the challenge, it is catchy, I may have to post another card too!!

    Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!!!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout - love the piercing around the circle and the 'ribbon' poking out each side! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun...love that chocolate bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes chocolate is the answer! Love the addition of the paper piercing,such a great touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect clean and simple card. Fabulous layout! Love it! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with the sentiment! and love your card ! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are right...chocolate IS the answer! (At least all my co-workers say so!) I love this layout and the cool paper-piercing frame, so cool! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete