Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 3 Dare to Get Dirty

Supplies: Stamps: Hero Arts  Ink: white craft  Paper: black and white cardstock  Accessories: Spellbinders, sponge, twine

This is my first attempt at the chalkboard technique.  I had a hard time wanting to make a dusty chalkboard, so mine is pretty clean! :)

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: 6x6 paper pad, Sizzix die cut, Tim Holtz tinsel twine, red gem

I think these trees are so cute, had to make one.  I trimmed the bottom so it was more even of a circle at the bottom.
Supplies: Stamps: Gina K, Autumn Leaves  Ink: VersaMark, Memento tuxedo black  Paper: black cardstock, glossy cardstock, white cardstock  Accessories: black fine detail embossing powder, scallop oval punch, oval punch, Tim Holtz alcohol inks

I remember the first time I did this polished stone technique it was at a scrapbook store I worked at.  We had so much fun creating various backgrounds.  Fun times!  I still had fun with it on this one, what I like about it is you never get the same look twice.

Supplies: Stamps: Stampin Up  Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Martha Stewart stack of pigment inks for the pumpkin  Paper: white and purple cardstock  Accessories: birch tree stencil, purple twine

I have never made a card with a stencil.  First I tried spritzing my color on...unsuccessful.  So I used a sponge dauber and that worked better for this particular stencil.  I think it looks really spooky.

Supplies: Silhouette cut file and cardstock
 
Isn't this cute?!  I used a crimper to finish off the edge at the top.
 
Supplies: Stamps: Hero Arts  Paper: Papercut whip cream and Chatterbox  Ink: Versamagic dew drops  Hero Arts die cut (came with the stamp set), American Crafts ribbon, corner rounder

I was so sure on this layout, but it is growing on me.  I like that it a way to incorporate patterned paper into a clean and simple card.  I have so much patterned paper to use, so I will use this layout again.

That's all for Day 3!

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment