Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 4 Dare to Get Dirty

Supplies: Paper: black, white, and red glitter cardstock  Accessories: Silhouette cut file, American Crafts ribbon, glitter brad, dimensionals

This was a fun card to make.  I made a print and cut file on the Silhouette.  I cut the heart and printed the U.  I found some cute ribbon, and wanted a glitter brad.  I only had pastel colors so I used a black copic marker and colored it!

Supplies: Stamps: Snow Much Fun  Paper: GKD white heavy cardstock  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: SU ribbon, snowflake brad, copic markers, liquid applique

I love Gina K's heavy base weight cardstock for one layer cards.  It really stands up to it all;  copic coloring, the heat needed for the liquid applique, etc.   I went a little crazy with the liquid applique on this one!  I love that stuff!
Supplies: Stamps: Stampendous, SU school lines Paper: kraft, white, and red  Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Versamark  Accessories: Papertrey die, copic markers, Zing red embossing powder

What is it about the imfamous Changito monkey?!  He is so gosh darn cute.  He is a fun image to color as well.  I decided to heat emboss my sentiment to make sure it would stand out against the kraft paper.

Supplies:  Stamps: Gina K  Paper: Gina K white  Ink: Memento tuxedo black and soft suede  Accessories: copic markers, Spellbinders, Papertrey die

I had my focal image layed out on my card base and thought it needed a little something something.  So I embossed a rectangle frame using my Spellbinders, popped up my focal image, and thought it added more dimension to the card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Terri

1 comment:

  1. I saw one of your cards on Pinterest, Terri, and had to come for a closer look! I'm so glad I did! Your CASlicious cards are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete