Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Halloween Happiness

Supplies: Stamps: Halloween Happiness  Ink: Memento tangelo, early espresso, and Memento bamboo leaves  Paper: white and black cardstock  Accessories: SU large doily die, peach parfait ribbon, ribbon slide, chevron embossing folder

I love this new stamp from the Holiday Mini, the pumpkins are just too cute.  As cute as it is I was having a hard time finding just the right layout for this image.  I was looking through my supplies, and thought the large doily in black would be fun, and then things started falling into place.  I found some ribbon to break up the white space, and partially embossed the card base with a chevron pattern to coordinate with one of the pumpkins.  I am going to try another with this image, we'll see what I come up with next!

Thanks for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. Stunning layout, Terri. I'm not a huge Halloween card maker, but this is so adorable! Better than that, it's a design that I can use for any occasion!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete