Sunday, October 26, 2014

All Eyes on You!

Supplies: Stamps: Tags so Much  Paper: Patterned paper?, gumball green, white, black  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Accessories: Cuttlebug Boo die cut, Spellbinders scallop circle nestabilities, circle nestabilites, 2 inch circle punch, ribbon, copic markers, wink of stella clear
Hi Stampers!  It has been a weekend of Halloween cards!  And let me tell you Pinterest, saved me from my creative blocks all weekend!  For this card the inspiration I got from Pinterest was from this card, I loved the google eyes on the scallop circle!  So that is where I started, and I used the sketch from SCS this week to complete it.  Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned all week for more of my Halloween cards!
 
Terri


1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine how long that took to get all those eyes on. My favorite

    ReplyDelete