Sunday, October 12, 2014

Oh My It Has Been Way Too Long


Supplies: Stamps: Petite Pairs Paper: cherry cobbler and crumb cake  Ink: old olive, cherry cobbler, crumb cake, soft suede  Accessories: Stampin Up ribbon, ribbon slide, Cuttlebug embossing folder, stamp a ma jig, sponges
Hello Stampers!  As I went to post this and saw that my last card was an Easter card...I wondered where the time went.  Stamping has been on the backburner too long for me.  It is too bad stamping shopping doesn't end up on the backburner rather than the actual stamping! LOL!  There always seems to be time for that! :)  Anywho, I was determined to make a card.  Sundays I always enjoyed the featured stamper challenge on SCS.  So that is where I headed.  I found a card to CASE and had a plan.  It was nice to get inky again.  I wasn't planning on inking up the embossed image, but I like the pop of color it adds to the card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment