Monday, January 9, 2017

Coffee Anyone?

 Supplies: Stamps: Amuse and Lawn Fawn  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Gina K Heavy base weight white cardstock  Accessories: copic markers, ribbon, score pal, clear wink of stella marker, glossy accents
The CAS challenge on SCS today is "hot beverage."  I can't imagine starting my day without a cup of coffee, and I love this coffee to go mug stamp.  I added a heart from the Stinkin' Cute stamp set by Lawn Fawn to these coffee cups, applied clear wink of stella to the hearts, and then glossy accents on top.  I scored two lines above and below the ribbon to add some dimension.

Supplies: Stamps: Amuse coffee mug, sentiment ? I bought it at a craft rummage  Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Versamark, Tim Holtz distress inks  Paper: Old Olive and Tim Holtz watercolor paper  Accessories: dimensionals and detail white embossing powder.

I couldn't resist, I had to make another card for this challenge.  I watercolored the brown coffee background and then spritzed on some water to create the water splotches.  Then I stamped the coffee cup twice, cut them out and adhered one to the sentiment and popped the other one up next to it.  My sentiment was embossed on old olive cardstock to coordinate with the card base.  

Thank you for stopping by!

Terri

1 comment:

  1. These are CAS perfections Terri. I love the glazed hearts!

    ReplyDelete