Sunday, March 12, 2017

Spring Tulips

Supplies: Stamp:  Endless Creations  Paper: Gina K white  Ink: Gina K black  Accessories: Offray ribbon, Timeless Tags die cuts, Darice tulip embossing folder

It is Sunday again, and time for the featured stamper challenge on SCS.  This week's featured stamper is Linda aka bubblestx4.  I found inspiration to make my card from this card in Linda's gallery.  I used embossing and butterflies on my card just like Linda, and added a stamped sentiment and ribbon on mine.  I had a slight heart attack when I went to make this card.  I wanted to use the butterflies from the Timeless Tags die cuts and.......they......were.....missing.  Ahhh!  I had to take everything off of a shelf next to my desk to try to find them.  Then when I was just about done putting everything back onto the shelf I had a paper sleeve from one of the die cut sets.  When I picked it up out slid the butterflies.  Whew!  Sigh of relief!  I will definitely be keeping a closer eye on that little die cut.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment