Saturday, May 20, 2017

Stamp TV Double Challenge



Supplies: Stamps: Gina K: enjoy the sunshine, spring mix, happy harvest.  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Gina K white  Accessories: taylored expressions pocket die cut and Gina K double stitched rectangle die cut, copic markers, gingham ribbon

I made this card for the Mix it Up Monday challenge on Stamp TV: Double Challenge.  The first part of the challenge was to use a pocket on the front of your card, and the second part of the challenge was to decorate the inside of your project.  I found a small flower image in the happy harvest stamp set.  It is actually a potted plant, but I put the pocket over the pot to make it look like the flowers were coming out of the pocket.
For the inside of the card I stamped the sentiment and die cut it from the double stitched rectangle die.  I also stamped the floral image again.

Thanks for stopping by!
Terri

1 comment: