Friday, December 29, 2017

A Visit to Village Paper and Ink

Supplies: Stamps: Gina K You're On My Mind and In My Heart  Ink: Memento tuxedo black  Paper: Daffodil Delight, Black Onyx, Artist Quality white cardstock  Accessories: Gina K: Tag Trio die set, dragonfly brad, dimensionals, linen twine

We ventured out into the negative temperatures that we are having in Wisconsin this week, and had a visit to the Village Paper and Ink store.  And the bonus was there was 15% off everything!  I enjoyed my visit, there is so much product to look at and so many wonderful samples to view as well.  So today I decided to make some cards with the items I purchased.  This card used the new free stamp set with a $75 purchase.  I love all of the flowers and how Springy it looks.  I stamped it on the artist quality white cardstock in memento tuxedo black ink, and colored it with copic markers.  I love the artist quality cardstock with copic markers, it makes blending so easy.  I highly recommend this paper!!  It says it is good with colored pencils also, but I haven't tried it with them yet. After I colored my focal image I die cut a tag and popped it up with dimensionals.  I also added a dragonfly brad, does anyone use brads anymore?!  I thought this one looked sweet with all of the flowers.  I added some linen thread to the top of the tag and that completed my card.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment